Tuesday 17 March 2009

Skewed thoughts

As I write my first post, I keep wondering "amI a compulsive wrtier or am I out of hobbies?"!! I am neither an imaginative writer or have an inclination towards any form of inscriptive art for that matter. But somehow , as I read a deluge of blogs of friends , colleagues and aquaintances, I feel its imperative for me to write one too just for the sheer pleasure of writing itself. Anyways, as I am seeing off the last few days in my current organisation I do nothing but understand the nuances of english usage and jargon in writing a blog not that its a subject of my interest . Nevertheless, I am going to be my crude self and bore you readers with witless , poorly descriptive brain F**rts!! Till then ..watch out for your step!!

No comments:

Post a Comment